Let's give Jennifer Aniston's womb some room.
The 43-year-old Friends star is always pregnant—if you believe the tabloids, that is.
Just this week Star magazine claimed she and fiancé Justin Theroux were expecting a baby girl in May. (Jen's rep tells E! News Star's story is "all a complete fabrication" and this particular mag "has done this and been wrong time and time again.")
But to be fair, Star mag isn't the only one to speculate about the actress' fertility cycle. Here are our five favorite Jen pregnancy rumors—so far.
1. Triplets on Board: In September 2012, Jen poked fun at the rumor mill in a SmartWater viral video ad. "How are my little triplets doing?" she asks, patting an (obviously fake) supersize baby bump. She even has two sons: Jimmy Kimmel and his "little brother," an alien.
2. IVF Twins in the Tummy: Last December, Star magazine (seeing a pattern?) claimed that after "months of fertility treatments," Jen and Justin were expecting not one but two little bundles of joy. Clearly though, Jen's stomach remained taut, flat and baby-free into the new year.
3. Shotgun Wedding With Baby on the Way: In August 2012, the National Enquirer reported that Jen was knocked up and planning a quickie wedding down in Mexico. "Sources" claimed the fitness buff didn't "want to be showing too much on her wedding day," so there was a real rush to say "I do." Needless to say, there was no truth to this rumor.
4. The Invisible Baby Bump: Jen appeared on Inside the Actors Studio in June 2011 not wearing a skintight dress. This led to inevitable speculation that the Wanderlust star had a baby bump. (Do you people see something we do not?!) The nitpicky Nellies were obviously wrong about not-even-there "baby fat" and a pregnancy.
5. John Mayer's Offspring: Back in March 2009, Jen and Hollywood lothario John Mayer were quite the couple. Life & Style went so far as to say the duo was "over the moon" to be expecting a baby together. Would've been a cute kid, but no Mayer-Aniston baby was ever born.
But don't abandon the Jen bumpwatch just yet. In 2008, she told Entertainment Weekly motherhood "is something I long for."
If and when she does decide to have children, we have no doubt the future Mrs. Theroux will be one great mom.