It's a sad day for Keeping Up With the Kardashians fans.
E! News exclusively reported that the Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner and her husband of 22 years Bruce Jenner have decided to separate.
"We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the pair exclusively told E! News. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority."
But this isn't the first huge split we've encountered this year alone.
Here are six more big celebrity breakups from 2013...
Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for GREY GOOSE
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas: The iconic Hollywood pair announced in late August that they were calling it quits after 13 years of marriage as they have apparently been living separate lives.
"Catherine and Michael are taking some time apart to evaluate and work on their marriage," a rep for the actress said in a statement.
However, the actor was quoted by USA Today as saying. "We are fine. My wife and I are fine."
Larry Busacca/Getty Images for EJAF
2. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: Fans of the young couple learned last month that the pair ended their nearly four-year relationship and called off their engagement.
Sources say that the split was "Miley's decision, after coming to grips with Liam being what she believed was less than faithful to her."
The breakup came on the heels of the "We Can't Stop" singer opening up about wedding plans in the most recent issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I definitely don't have time to deal with a wedding right now," she told the fashion mag. "But I will at some point."
3. Britney Spears & Jason Trawick: The 31-year-old pop star and her agent fiancé broke up in January after being engaged for just over a year.
"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," Spears said in a statement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends." Added Trawick: "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
Shortly after the news went public, a source close to the pop star confirmed to E! News that the mother of two returned her $90,000 diamond bling to Trawick.
Maurizio La Pira / Splash News
4. George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: After two years together, the good-looking duo announced in July that they decided to go their separate ways.
Neither celeb confirmed the reasoning behind their breakup, but their busy schedules may have been to blame. The 52-year-old actor has been filming The Monuments Men in Berlin as of late, alongside pal Matt Damon. Keibler came to visit her beau on the set back in March, but the two hadn't been seen together since.
Rumors of the split began swirling after the 33-year-old beauty was seen hanging out sans Clooney on the Fourth of July at the DeLeon Tequila party in Malibu. "She was definitely acting like a single lady," a source told E! News.
5. Jason Segel & Michelle Williams: As of March, the adorable photos of these two with the actress' daughter Matilda were no more.
The 33-year-old How I Met Your Mother star and Williams reportedly broke up in early February after dating for a year. Sources said that with Williams based in New York and Segel rooted in L.A., it was distance that ultimately took its toll on the duo's relationship.
Krista Kennell/Sipa Press
6. Clint & Dina Eastwood: Last month, E! News confirmed that the star of E!'s Mrs. Eastwood & Company has officially filed for legal separation from her husband citing irreconcilable differences, just two weeks after reports indicating the couple had split after 17 years of marriage had surfaced.
Per a petition filed in Monterey County Superior Court in Northern California and obtained by E! News, Dina, 48, was asking for spousal support and physical custody of the duo's 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, while sharing joint legal custody and visitation rights for Clint.
Tune into E! News tonight at 7 p.m. & 11:30 p.m. for more details about the Jenners' separation
PHOTOS: Take a look at the other celeb couples that called it quits