Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
Happy Birthday, Cameron Diaz!
It's hard to believe the A-list actress is already 41-years-old. The blond beauty has an impressive movie resume, is single and ready to mingle (Sorry, Jason Segel) and just scored a big gig for the buzzy new big-screen adaptation of Annie.
With a cast that includes Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhané Wallis, Diaz is in good company as she takes on the role of Miss Hannigan.
As the actress kicks off her Labor Day weekend with a special birthday, we have five reasons why we absolutely love Princess Fiona. (Where are the Shrek fans at?) Here's to a great year for the successful star!
1. Bikini Bod: At 41-years-young, Diaz is more than ready to flaunt her abs. During a recent girls' trip, the actress sported a bandeau two-piece that highlighted her toned stomach and arms. Maybe that glass she's holding is the secret!
Gareth Davies/Getty Images
2. Friends With the Ex: While some of Hollywood's cutest couples break up and avoid each other at all costs, Diaz has a different strategy. When the relationship ends, get over the pain by making a movie with your former flame. Nearly four years after their romance fizzled, Diaz and Justin Timberlake heated up the big screen together in Bad Teacher.
3. Wine Lover: Someone knows how to work hard and play hard. During filming for The Other Woman, Diaz managed to have a few glasses of wine while on set. Apparently, the drinks were strictly for work purposes. When you're filming in the Hamptons, however, all bets are off.
Allan Bregg / Splash News
4. Pregnancy Glow: For the record, Diaz is not pregnant. But if she was, we now know the actress could seriously work a growing baby bump. Earlier this year, the star was snapped sporting a fake bun in the oven as part of a new movie role. Looking good, girl!
Dave M. Benett/WireImage
5. Fashion Superstar: Whether she's turning heads at the Met Gala or flipping the bird to the paparazzi, Diaz can't help but dress to impress. We wouldn't mind sneaking into her closet one of these days. Would you mind, Cameron?