Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding week has been chock-full of standout style. Kim's breathtaking ceremony look is of course top on our list, but we're taking a moment to highlight all the other fashion moments from the week.
Kim, Kanye and the whole family have been bringing their A-game all week long, stepping out in some truly inspired getups.
So keep reading to see a few of our favorite style moments from the wedding week!
1. Kim's Cleavage-Baring Pre-Wedding Dinner Dress: Kim wore this sexy, cleavage-baring white dress by Maison Martin Margiela to her pre-wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles. We love how the blazer-like front of the dress perfectly complemented her then-husband-to-be, Kanye.
2. Kim & Kanye's Valentino Brunch Style: We've never been to a brunch this fancy! Kim looked glowing in her butterfly Valentino gown and Kanye was so dapper dressed in his black and navy suit.
3. Khloé & Kendall's Veils From Burlesque Night: Kim's wasn't the only veil of the wedding weekend. Khloé & Kendall got into the spirit of things and donned these lace veils for their burlesque night out on the town at the famous cabaret club, Crazy Horse Paris.
4. Lana Del Rey's Performance Ensemble: Kanye surprised Kim with a performance by Lana Del Rey at their pre-wedding dinner, and the singer stunned in a metallic wrap dress with a hi-low style hemline.
5. Khloé & Kendall's Pre-Wedding Dinner Dresses: Khloé just edged out Kendall with this fabulously sparkly number she wore to Kim and Kanye's pre-wedding dinner celebration. But we've gotta hand it to to model Kendal for looking so sophisticated in her silk navy dress.
6. Kim and Kanye's Low-Key Ice Cream Style: In a week full of fancy dresses and suits, we wanted to give props for our favorite casual moment. Kim looked so relaxed in her white top and jeans by denim brand MOTHER as she grabbed an ice cream cone with Kanye in Paris.
7. Chrissy Teigen & John Legend: Now these are some good looking wedding guests. Supermodel Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend heated things up in the photo booth after the wedding ceremony, looking perfectly stylish.
8. Khloé's Valentino Brunch Dress: Everything about this picture is so exquisite. From the incredible background down to Khloé's red strappy sandals. Perfection!
9. Kylie's Pretty Paris Pic: We just love this Instagram shot of Kylie. The fresh flowers in the background, her deep V-neckline, her flawless makeup…everything is on point!
10. Best Glasses: Giuseppe Zanotti: We had to give an honorable mention to the best glasses of the week, which goes to shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti. Kim couldn't resist but to try them on in the photo booth.