UPDATE: It may be a year ago that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West swapped 'I-dos' in an elaborate Florentine wedding ceremony, but make no mistake—the impeccable fashion from the lavish affair won't soon be forgotten.
No doubt, Kim's flawless Givenchy Haute Couture wedding gown was obviously the pièce de résistance of this stylish wedding weekend. That aside, there were several other sartorial hits that caused knee-weakening moments. From Khloé Kardashian's itty-bitty Valentino mini to Lana Del Reys molten gown, this Versailles-Florence affair might as well have doubled for a couture fashion show.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves here—in celebration of Kimye's one year anniversary, check out the top 10 style moments from their wedding below!
1.Kim & Kanye's flawless ceremony ensembles: One word—ahhh. In custom Givenchy Haute Couture, the E! star absolutely stole the show in this whimsical lace confection. And let's not forget about Kanye, who looked pretty debonair himself in Givenchy.
2. Kim's Cleavage-Baring Pre-Wedding Dinner Dress: Kim wore this sexy, cleavage-baring white dress by Maison Martin Margiela to her pre-wedding dinner at the Palace of Versailles. We love how the blazer-like front of the dress perfectly complemented her then-husband-to-be, Kanye.
3. Kim & Kanye's Valentino Brunch Style: We've never been to a brunch this fancy! Kim looked glowing in her butterfly Valentino gown and Kanye was so dapper dressed in his black and navy suit.
4. Khloé & Kendall's Veils From Burlesque Night: Kim's wasn't the only veil of the wedding weekend. Khloé & Kendall got into the spirit of things and donned these lace veils for their burlesque night out on the town at the famous cabaret club, Crazy Horse Paris.
5. Lana Del Rey's Performance Ensemble: Kanye surprised Kim with a performance by Lana Del Rey at their pre-wedding dinner, and the singer stunned in a metallic wrap dress with a hi-low style hemline.
6. Khloé & Kendall's Pre-Wedding Dinner Dresses: Khloé just edged out Kendall with this fabulously sparkly number she wore to Kim and Kanye's pre-wedding dinner celebration. But we've gotta hand it to to model Kendal for looking so sophisticated in her silk navy dress.
7. Kim and Kanye's "Just Married" Leather Jackets: What a great idea! The duo donned these custom Schott New York jackets for a sweet photo booth candid.
8. Chrissy Teigen & John Legend: Now these are some good looking wedding guests. Chrissy and John heated things up in the photo booth after the wedding ceremony, looking perfectly stylish with Chrissy wearing Alexander McQueen.
9. Khloé's Valentino Brunch Dress: Everything about this picture is so exquisite. From the incredible background down to Khloé's red strappy sandals. Perfection!
10. Kylie's Pretty Paris Pic: We just love this Instagram shot of Kylie. The fresh flowers in the background, her deep V-neckline, her flawless makeup…everything is on point!
(Originally published May 25, 2014, at 4:56 p.m. PDT)