Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images
Is Prince Harry buying a pub?!
The 29-year-old royal recently hit up the Maritime Inn in Brixham, England, to grab a drink at the bar with a group of 14 friends. During the visit, Harry and his pals reportedly joked about buying the bar from the pub's landlord of 33 years!
"Somebody from his group called out, 'What a lovely pub,' so I said, 'You can have it if you want,'" 75-year-old Pat Seddon told the Daily Mail. "Then Prince Harry said, 'How much?' and I jokingly said, 'Six and a half hundred thousand,' and he said, 'Oh I've got that in my pocket.'"
While we're sure Harry was only joking, it would actually pretty amazing if he was a pub owner! Why you ask? Here are five reasons we think he should.
1. Think of the tourist revenue Prince Harry's Pub would rake in for the country! Especially since Queen Elizabeth II is almost broke (not really, but you know).
2. We already know Prince Harry likes to party (see Las Vegas, August 2012). With his own bar, Harry could let loose any time!
3. His brother Prince William likes to drink too! While the father of one isn't known for getting wild, he does like a shot of rum every now and then.
4. Think of the dating potential?! Girls would turn up from all over the globe to get a glimpse of the redheaded royal. What an easy way to find a bride. (Sorry, Cressida Bonas!)
5. Harry's had a very successful military career. We think he deserves to settle down in a safe town like Brixham.