Not because the Goop goddess has noticeable FFC (Frozen Forehead Complex) or anything like that, mind you! It's only because celebrities have been getting increasingly comfortable opening up about Botox use—whether to sing its praises or lament that it makes them look, like Gwyneth said, "crazy."
Here are five other stars who've admitted to indulging in a little filler time:
1. John Mayer: But it's not what it sounds like! He revealed that doctors treated a recurring granuloma in his throat with a one-two punch of surgery and Botox that left him temporarily unable to speak, let alone sing. "'I'm going to give you 17 units to really shut down your vocal cords and let them heal. I'm going to do it now—I'll go right through into his neck,'" Dr. Steven Zeitels, one of the specialists who worked with Mayer, recalled another doctor saying about the artist's treatment.
Luca Teuchmann/Getty Images
2. Nicole Kidman: Ever wonder how the Oscar winner's visage could become a picture of dead calm? She recently admitted to an Italian paper that she gave Botox a go. "I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again," Kidman told La Repubblica.
3. Kelly Ripa: "It makes my makeup artist's life easier," the Live! With Kelly & Michael host quipped to Elle about use of the cosmetic enhancement. Plus, "it makes my eyes look a little more open on TV, which is where I happen to work right now."
Ray Mickshaw / FOX
4. Simon Cowell: In the blush-inducing biography Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell, the X Factor judge is quoted as being a fan, saying, "It simply works. You do it twice a year. Who cares? And it balances my smoking and drinking." Not to mention his poker face.
5. Kim Kardashian: The E! star's bummer of a Botox experience at the ripe old age of 29 was chronicled on Keeping Up With the Kardashians—but, once word got out that she had a bad reaction, Kim graciously made sure that no one got the impression that her doctor had botched the job. "I am not against botox," she blogged at the time, "and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin...Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."