You've been waiting all week for Friday, and not just because the weekend is here and you can get started on your bitchin' plans for the next two days, but because we've reached the top 10 reasons why we can't wait for Fall TV!
Topping our list is the return of the deliciously evil Emily Thorne, a pop icon's presence and the beginning of the end for a CW staple. So in case you missed the past 40 reasons, go ahead and catch up, and then check out numbers ten through one on our Fall TV list:
10. Braaains: The Walking Dead is returning Oct. 14 with what will surely be the most anticipated season yet. A badass Michonne, the prison, the Governor…we cannot even begin to touch on all the things we're excited for! The trailer speaks for itself.
9. Return to the Study Table: After the controversial firing of creator Dan Harmon, fans have been anxious to see what Community's new season will look like. According to the new showrunners, it'll be business as usual. We'll believe it when we see it. Pop! Pop!
8. Mimi on American Idol: X Factor has their own pop icon (we'll get to that in a bit), and now, so does American Idol. Speculating on rumors about other possible judges has been exhausting (Nicki Minaj! Nick Jonas! Brad Paisley!), but at least we have Mariah Carey locked in and ready to watch people undoubtedly butcher her songs during auditions.
7. The End of Gossip Girl: No, we're not excited about Gossip Girl going off the air, but we are excited to see how the show wraps up. Will Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) get their happy ending? Is Serena (Blake Lively) really getting married? Who is Gossip Girl?! Time to say goodbye to the Upper East Siders, which will definitely be done in the most fashionable way possible.
6. Goodbye, Dunder Mifflin: Our obsession with John Krasinski makes the NBC comedy must-see TV every week, but now that The Office is officially ending, it's even more important we tune in. Which characters will be returning? What will Jim's final prank on Dwight (Rainn Wilson) be? But basically what everyone is wondering is: Will Michael Scott (Steve Carell) make any kind of last appearance? He has to come back, at least to fight with Toby (Paul Lieberstein) one more time.
5. The Mother of All Mysteries: How I Met Your Mother is the one of the best comedies on television when it comes to plot twists. Just when you think you know the past or the future, HIMYM drops a plot bomb on you that changes everything. Right now, we're concerned about Robin (Cobie Smulders) and Barney's (Neil Patrick Harris) wedding, and the events leading up to it. And perhaps this season we'll get more concrete clues about Ted's (Josh Radnor) wife, thy holder of the yellow umbrella.
4. Elena the Vamp: Even if the season finale didn't have Elena (Nina Dobrev) becoming a vampire, we'd still put Vampire Diaries at the top of our list. It's just so much fun to watch! But the fact that the leading lady, who is currently still at the center of a smokin' hot love triangle, is now a blood-sucker will make the new season all the more deliciously intriguing.
3. Fringe's Final Season: Since the creative minds behind Fringe had more than enough time to plan for the end, the final season of Fox' sci-fi hit will surely be one we'll be talking about long after it fades to black. Just give us a happy ending for Peter (Joshua Jackson) and Olivia (Anna Torv), mmmkay?
2. Watch out, Hamptons: After that killer first season, Revenge is surely on everyone's list of most-anticipated premieres. We miss that red sharpie, damnit! Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp), you are the best at being so bad, and we cannot wait for your revenge rampage to continue.
1. It's Britney, Bitch: Sorry, the teenybopper in us still cannot contain our excitement for seeing our pop princess Britney Spears on TV every week. For her haters, you'll probably want to see if she has a meltdown while on the X Factor judging table. Either way, it'll be damn good TV.
What do you think of our list, TV fans? Did we miss anything?