Real talk: One year later and the Beyhive—and everyone else—is still talking about Super Bowloncé. Though no one will come close to topping Beyoncé's fierce and oh-so-fashion forward performance, this year's big game at the MetLife Stadium was not without its own style moments. Yes, uniforms worn by the Broncos and Pete Carroll's champion Seahawks were exactly what we were expecting. But the threads rocked by performers and those on the sidelines had tongues of tastemakers wagging. The most buzzed about sartorial moment of the night? Hard to say. Still, we're breaking down the top style highlights of Super Bowl XLVIII.
1. Joe Namath's Coat: For the uninitiated, Joe Willie's been rocking fly fur coats since back in the day. The flashy piece he sported during the coin toss set social media on fire, and of course spawned several Twitter accounts. Plus, style runs in the family—Joe's daughter Jessica posed with dad on the sidelines wearing an equally luxe fur coat.
2. Renée Fleming in Custom Vera Wang: The opera singer performing the National Anthem was a thing of beauty. So we're not at all surprised that her style game is on point, too. Flemming looked flawless in a black-and-white Vera Wang ensemble.
3. Queen Latifah's Puffer-Chic Coat: Looking good, Dana! For her performance of "America the Beautiful," the singer wore a pair of classic leather gloves, a blue puffer coat trimmed with fur (though nowhere near as flashy as Broadway Joe's fur game), a chic turtleneck and blue suede boots by Jimmy Choo . Speaking of puffer coats...
4. Erin Andrews' Pretty Purple Number: The sportscaster looks amazing on the regular. But for the biggest game of the year, Andrews looked chic—not to mention warm—in a purple puffer coat. "I tried to find some textured knit scarves and sweaters that would add interest to the outfit and elevate a down puffer coat to the next level," her stylist told Glamour. Also? We're suffering from hair envy. Those curls are kind of everything.
5. Bruno Mars' Custom Saint Laurent: Yeah, yeah. Bruno and his pals style didn't come close to the leather looks work by Bey and Destiny's Child, but damn, dude. Saint Laurent looks good on you! The "Just the Way You Are" singer and his band rocked the house in gold blazers and dapper black slacks that let them move in all the right ways.
6. Anthony Kiedis Leggings: No shirt, no problem! Kiedis and his fellow bandmates skipped the tube socks, but his legwear sure gave us something to talk about. The seemingly ageless rocker looked all sorts of fashion forward in a pair of Jeremy Scott leggings. Scott was thrilled with the musician's performance outfit, tweeting "STILL SUPER STOKED THAT ANTHONY KIEDIS FROM THE @ChiliPeppers WORE MY SCREEN SAVER PRINT LEGGINGS 4 THE #HALFTIMESHOW"