The next chapter in Meghan Markle's fairy tale has begun.
Wearing a Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy dress, Meghan married Prince Harry today in an unforgettable (and star-studded) ceremony. The couple recited their vows at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle; since 1863, the 14th century chapel has hosted 16 royal weddings.
About 45 minutes before the wedding, Meghan and her mother, Doria Ragland, left Cliveden House and began their 20-minute drive to the chapel. They were chauffeured in a Rolls-Royce Phantom IV that was built and delivered in 1950; it was Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's first Rolls-Royce—made when she was still Princess Elizabeth—and is one of only 16 ever built.
Meghan wore Queen Mary's diamond bandeau tiara, on loan from Queen Elizabeth II.
Harry, who decided not to shave his beard, arrived wearing the Blues and Royals frockcoat uniform—with his grandmother's permission. It was tailored at Dege & Skinner on Savile Row.