Recap time! Here are all the most important, life-changing, exciting, once-in-a-life time pop culture moments that ever happened…this week.
2. This little boy couldn't blow out his birthday candles, no matter how hard he tried.
5. A McDonald's employee helped a disabled man eat his meal and our faith in humanity was restored.
Destiny Carreno, Facebook
6. Starbucks came out with a new fall flavor (Toasted Graham Latte) for the first time in years and literally nothing else mattered.
7. Pizza Rat became not the hero we needed, but he was the hero we deserved.
8. We met this elderly man who is spending his golden years taking his rescued dogs out on train rides.
10. Blue Ivy was totally twinning with her mom Beyoncé.
11. The Amys dominated the Emmys and we accepted them as the new rulers of the Universe.
12. Serial season two info leaked and NPR was not at all happy about that.
14. A Costco shopper was so pissed off about being told to not take so many Nutella samples that he punched an old guy in the face.
15. Nickelodeon's Splat lineup was released and includes Legend of the Hidden Temple and Are you Afraid of the Dark? And that's basically as good as life gets for a ‘90s kid.
18. The Detroit Zoo debuted their adorable new baby red panda with the best name ever: Tofu!
And that's it! See you next week, pop culture junkies!