Lara Spencer isn't going anywhere!
The 44-year-old Good Morning America cohost has finalized a long-term deal to continue working at the ABC morning show, THR reports.
"You know you're in the right job when getting up at 4 a.m. is a joy," Spencer told the trade. "This was a simple decision; I love what I do, and I adore the people I work with. I am thrilled to be on this team and look forward to many more years."
While we're happy to see Spencer on our TV screens for the foreseeable future, she's not the only morning show anchor we'd love to wake up to for years and years to come. Here are five other hosts we love seeing every morning.
1. Kelly Ripa: This woman is spunk and energy personified! Ripa is literally like a ray of sunshine beaming into your life every morning to wake you and put you in a good mood. Never change, Kelly. Never change (and she even looks great without makeup!).
2. Robin Roberts: Roberts touched GMA viewers and non-viewers alike when she shared her battles with breast cancer and myelodysplastic syndrome with the world. Her bravery and honesty are qualities we look up to each day.
3. Ryan Seacrest: Even Hollywood's hardest working man gets up before us to prep for his daily morning show on KIIS! Seacrest is always there to entertain us on our way to work. And anyone who says they don't love Ryan's Roses is lying.
4. Kathie Lee Gifford & Hoda Kotb: These wine-loving wackos are there to make you laugh at 10 a.m. each day when you wake up hungover and the only cure is to start drinking again. From puppy dropping to stories of that wedding crasher Taylor Swift , these two are a riot and a great way to start your day.
5. Diane Sawyer: OK, we know Sawyer left Good Morning America back in 2009, but she was so classy and sophisticated that we couldn't help but trust every word that came out of her mouth. Please come back to morning news, Diane! You're so elegant and smart.