On June 15, the couple welcomed their little girl in a private suite at Cedars-Sinai hospital. The luxe rooms, which can cost up to $3,784 a day have seen tons of star faces over the years—both proud parents and wee newborns.
So in honor of the famous place that is currently housing baby Kimye, we rounded up five other stars who have given birth at the Beverly Hills medical center.
1. Jessica Simpson: On May 1, 2012, the Fashion Star judge and fiancé Eric Johson welcomed their first child baby girl Maxwell to the world. The duo chose Cedars for her birth and considering they are expecting again, it's very likely they will again for their second child.
2. Katie Holmes: The actress and Tom Cruise's famous tot, Suri, was born in the Los Angeles hospital on April 18, 2006. The birth went so smoothly that the actress left the hospital within 24 hours!
3. Kourtney Kardashian: No doubt Kim got advice from her sister! The E! star and longtime love Scott Disick welcomed both their little ones—son Mason and daughter Penelope—at Cedars in 2009 and 2012.
4. Nicole Richie: Kim's pal also opted for the hospital for the births of both of her children with Joel Madden. Harlow was born there in January 11, 2008 and Sparrow followed in September 2009.
5. Victoria Beckham: A few years after moving Los Angeles for hubby David Beckham's soccer career, Posh welcomed daughter Harper at the Beverly Hills medical center on July 10, 2011. The famous couple's three sons were born outside of the U.S. in London and Madrid.
Catch a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!