We are used to stars looking polished from head-to-toe, but lately the pampering and prepping seems to stop somewhere around the ankles.
First Julianne Moore hit the red carpet with shoes so small her toes spilled over the sides. Then a few days later Rosie Huntington-Whiteley stepped out with very painful-looking bloody toes. Ouch!
Now, yet another pair of toes in desperate need of some TLC have surfaced. Over the weekend, Brandi Glanville revealed a few bruises and blisters on her feet after leaving a dinner in Beverly Hills. While we loved the star's on-trend white heels, perhaps she should have opted for a pair with a little more coverage.
So we did the leg work for her by picking out five other white styles that would have totally worked with her look.
1. Brian Atwood Maniac Patent Platform Pumps: For a more classic take on the look, these simple pumps will still give her legs a sexy elongated look.
2. Casadei Embellished Stiletto Slingback Pumps: These slingbacks are similar to the sky high sandals she chose. The big difference? The large strap over the toes adds much needed coverage.
3. Christian Louboutin June 100 Leather Slingback Pumps: Not only will Glanville's toes be completely hidden but the added curved strap would hide any bruising higher up the foot. Plus, these shoes are so trendy Jessica Alba has worn them on the red carpet!
4. Manolo Blahnik BB lace and Satin Pumps: Since sandals aren't her best option, Brandi can still show a hint of skin with this sheer lace pump, which also have a more delicate yet flirty vibe.
5. Manolo Blahnik Misto Leather Ankle Strap Pumps: Judging by the star's choice in sandals were guessing she likes the ankle strap effect so we found a similar pumps style.