Beyoncé is pregnant with baby No. 2!
Which means, of course, that the apple of Bey and Jay-Z's eye, Blue Ivy Carter, is going to be a big sister—and we have the utmost confidence that she'll be a cool, fun, sweet and stylish role model for either a little sis or brother.
So, with the Carter family awaiting a new addition, we thought it a perfect time to honor five other young ladies who are already playing (or soon will be) one of the most important roles they'll ever have—big sister!
1. Apple Martin: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Oreo-eating, London-born 9-year-old daughter has two years on brother Moses and remains one of the most singularly named celeb kids around. Talk about trendsetting!
2. Charlotte Grace Prinze: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s 3 1/2-year-old little prinzess is three years older than brother Rocky James, so she's the only one who gets to feed carrots to ponies and go on rides at Disneyland for now, but we bet they'll have great times together in the future.
3. Honor Warren: Jessica Alba and Cash Warren's 3-year-old is big sis to 1 1/2-year-old Haven—and she's already half as tall (and just as pretty) as mom!
4. Leni Samuel: Heidi Klum's eldest daughter, already quite the stunner (and paddle-boarder!) at 9, has little half-brothers Henry and Johan and half-sister Lou to keep in check!
5. Maxwell Johnson: Like Blue Ivy, Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's daughter is a big-sis-to-be and, while at barely a year old she's a little young to be in on the anticipation, we bet she'll fulfill her older-sibling duties like a pro eventually.
We do know, however, that Maxwell has a baby brother on the way—and we can't wait to find out whether Bey's bun in the oven is a girl or a boy!