Thank you, old news.
Kirsten Dunst made a splash with a tidbit of info we already knew—but we aren't complaining! We're just pleased to see the wheels of celebcentric happenings churning 24/7, from the tale of Dunst's disastrous first kiss to Justin Bieber's second-to-last stop before he left the U.S. for Germany.
Here are your five biggest stories of the week:
1. Kirsten Dunst's Disastrous First Kiss: Call us crazy (or old), but we swear we can remember the now 30-year-old actress bursting everyone's bubble 15 years ago (and multiple times since) when she said that having her first kiss when she was 11 with a 30-year-old Brad Pitt for Interview With a Vampire was "disgusting" (or some such variation of awful). Well, she said it again in Bullet magazine—and people just went wild for her candor!
2. Kim Kardashian Shares a Favorite Baby Name: We now know that if Maxwell can be a girl's name, Monroe can be a girl's name and, most recently, that Lincoln can be a girl's name, then we know darn well that Easton can be super-femme. But just because Kim revealed her affinity for that name—Easton West, get it?—it doesn't mean she's saying anything definitive about the sex of her and Kanye West's first child together.
3. Kendall Jenner Blasts Body-Image Bullies: The model and Keeping Up WIth the Kardashians little sis opened up to Harper's Bazaar Arabia about the grief she gets from people who have nothing better to do than label the 5-foot-10 17-year-old as "too skinny." She insists she has tried to gain weight, but her body just isn't having it yet. Just so long as Kendall is comfortable in her own skin (and it sounds like she is) and still enjoys going for cupcakes (which she does), we think she'll be just fine.
4. Matt Lauer's 16-Year-Old Apology: After word got around via social media that a Cleveland news anchor who was an intern at the Today show in 1997 called Lauer "not so nice" when asked about his experience at the NBC morning show, Lauer tweeted an apology to his colleague-for-a-summer Mark Zinni. The all of a sudden really well known Buckeye State reporter stood by his off-the-cuff opinion, but he admitted that he was "flattered" Lauer remembered him and had bothered to reach out.
5. Justin Bieber Visits Selena Gomez: Look who had an urge to see his ex before jetting back across the pond. After only being in L.A. for a few days following an overly eventful stay in Europe, Justin stopped by Selena's house just hours before he needed to be at LAX to catch a flight to Germany to resume his Believe Tour. He made it to Munich on time, but he leaves a battery investigation and, possibly, depending on what was said, a confused Spring Breakers star in his wake.