Real men do cry.
With that in mind, we give you five more hunky hotties and their surprising tear-filled confessions…
1. Brad Pitt: The world's most famous father of six got choked up when he was watching a cartoon family flick! "Recently, How to Train Your Dragon did get me," Pitt told W magazine earlier this year. "At the end, he's lost his leg and they're living in harmony with the dragons. It got me."
2. Justin Timberlake: There's nothing like a music icon gushing over his song, "Cry Me a River," to get J.T. choked up. "I knew that song was serious when I was on a plane going to London," Timberlake has said. "Michael Stipe came up to me and said 'Cry Me a River' was one of the most exciting, well-written songs he'd heard in the past five years. I was almost in tears."
3. Anthony Kiedis: Justin Bieber's young fans aren't the only ones who cry over the teenage pop singer. The Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman cried not once, but twice while watching the Biebs' Never Say Never. "They were doing this very cheesy giveaway of concert tickets to 16-year-old girls," Anthony told Q magazine. "The cheesiness didn't matter—it was the reaction of the kids. When you saw those little girls crying deliriously, I lost it."
4. Ryan Gosling: When you see Mr. Gosling cry during a baptism scene in his upcoming drama Place Beyond the Pines, he says those tears are the real deal. "I didn't know that that was going to happen," Ryan revealed to Movieline. "I was just sitting in the church watching the baby be baptized, and I don't know why I was emotional but I was."
5. Chris Evans: Captain America is the most emotional of them all. "I weep at everything," he told Details. "I emote. I love things so much—I just never want to dilute that."