Honey Boo Boo was in the house!
We just sat down for a chat with the star of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo when she and her mom, June, stopped by E! headquarters to promote their hit TLC show.
From Uncle Poodle to iCarly to the presidential election, we've uncovered five brand-new secrets about Boo Boo and the bunch.
1. Paging Miranda Cosgrove: Honey Boo Boo, whose real name is Alana Thompson, said there are only two people she wants to meet in Hollywood. "I would love to meet iCarly and Sam Puckett," she says—and we're still trying to figure out whether she meant the fictional Nickelodeon characters or their real-life alter egos, Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy.
She may also have a crush on Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's son Kingston. Shown a photo of the little guy during an E! News interview airing tonight, Boo Boo says, "I'm just staring at him." Cute!
2. Job Search: There will be life after reality television. Boo Boo has a long list of things she wants to be when she grows up. "I want to be a nurse and a hairstylist and a mama," she tells us. She also said she'd like to be a manicurist and would love to work at McDonalds "for the Chicken McNuggets."
Adds June: "Whatever Alana chooses to do I will support her. You have to support your kids no matter what."
3. Don't Rock the Vote: June won't be campaigning for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney for president. "I don't support anybody," she says. "I've never voted, never had an interest in voting."
4. Gay Spinoff: Sugar Bear's openly gay brother, Uncle Poodle, isn't looking for his own series—at least that's according to Boo Boo. "Lemme tell you something," she says, "he's not getting his own show. And just because he's on our show doesn't mean he's famous."
However, June points out, "He's been hit up a lot. If he was a single man he would totally be like the social networking person of the year."
5. Nothing Lasts Forever: The family doesn't worry about when the show ends. "It's over when it's over," June says. "We've had fun. We've made experiences that have lasted a lifetime."
We've got more Honey Boo Boo for you. Make sure to check out E! News tonight at 7 and 11:30 p.m.
Check out Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's best OMG moments