And while we're shedding a tear for her sweet demeanor, her encouraging words and her phenomenal performances, there's one in particular thing we're going to miss the most: Her fierce-as-ever Idol fashion.
Every week, Jennifer stuns in an over-the-top look. The diva never ceases to amaze us with her bright colors, curve-hugging dresses and sky-high stilettos.
J.Lo, we'll miss you at the judges' table, but we'll really miss your fabulous fashion sense. So, in honor of our fave fashionista's Idol departure, here are Jen's five best American Idol looks:
1. Michael Kors, March 2012: Holy hot pink! Talk about a phenomenal color on the perfectly bronzed beauty. The thigh-high slit shows off J.Lo's mile-long legs and the slicked-back ponytail complements the neon look. Jen paired the gorgeous gown with Gucci wedges and an Hermes cuff—keeping the accessories simple yet stunning. Pretty in pink? Nah, more like freaking fierce in fuchsia.
2. Herve Leger, April 2012: Like we even need to tell J.Lo to work those curves—gal knows how to flaunt her enviable figure and show off her best assets. The mother of two has one of the most lauded booties in the Biz and not only did this dress show off her backside, but it also highlighted her six-pack abs. Add nude strappy sandals to the style plus a slew of platinum bangles and there's just no denying it—Jennifer screams sex appeal.
3. Versace, May 2012: Who said Miley Cyrus is the only girl who can rock a crop top?! The 42-year-old stunner proved she's as abtastic as any twenty-something when she performed her hit "Going In" on Idol and donned a Neoprene studded Versace bra and glittery pants. Is it fair that this diva still has a six-pack after two kids and over twenty years in the Biz? Of course not. But if we had abs like J.Lo, we'd rock a bra in front of millions, too.
4. Blumarine, 2012 Finale: All eyes on Jennifer! This sparkly mini-dress not only displayed Jen's legs, but it left her (literally) lighting up the stage. We're still in awe of how the gal stays in such good shape, but her bod's definitely banging enough to rock this see-through dress and sky-high Christian Louboutins. Talk about right on trend for spring! Only a dashing diva like Jen can pull off such a standout style.
5. Gucci, March 2011: What would a J.Lo fashion tribute be without a little Jenny from the block?! We've seen Jen's style seriously evolve over the years (green Versace dress at the Grammys anyone?), but one thing's remained true: No one can rock a pantsuit like Ms. Lopez. Girl kept it classy for the Top 9 live performance show by pairing the white-hot look with a skinny gold belt and shiny stilettos. Her toned arms and megawatt smile shine in this simple-yet-stunning outfit.
Jealous much? Yeah, so are we. So sound off below with your thoughts on J.Lo's flawless fashion and always-bangin' bod!