BRAND NEW ON E!
'Tis the time of year for the guys to put on white beards and for the ladies to slip into their sexy Santa suits. And celebs are no exception.
Lucky for us, a number of Hollywood's finest (both in skills and looks) have been gracious enough this merry season to publicize their festive wardrobe with the rest of us, so we just had to pick our top five favorites of the year and, of course, share them with you.
Hey, don't mention it. It's the holidays.
1. Matt Damon: The actor dressed up as jolly old St. Nick in an effort to persuade kids to go green this season for a spoof video. Damon tried to influence all the children to put a water bottle on their Christmas list. Yeah, didn't work very well.
2. Heidi Klum: Isn't she adorbs? The Project Runway host struts this cute red-and-white fuzzy ensemble while celebrating her Wildlife by Heidi Klum collection for QVC. And we'd argue that those legs deserve a celebration as well.
3. Max Greenfield: Now that's a Merry Christmas. The New Girl actor shows off Santa's sexy side for an office Christmas party in an upcoming episode. Kind of rude that we weren't invited to such a festive event, but whatever.
4. Mariah Carey: Leave to Nick Cannon's lady to show us just how far you can push Mr. Claus' outfit. The singer flaunts her best assets in this teeny-weeny outfit for Justin Bieber's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" music video. Yes, it's her song originally, but he made a new version. Don't you remember?
5. Doug Hutchison: OK, clearly, we're not exactly looking at Doug here (although his Santa getup is pretty on point). Sorry, we know it's not exactly holiday-friendly to be staring at his half-naked teen bride, Courtney Stodden, but they're in the snow and she's wearing a bikini!