Close
BRAND NEW ON E!
  • News/ 

    Sixth Hollywood Burglary Suspect in Custody

    Nicholas Prugo,  Diana Tamayo, Alexis Neiers, Roy Lopez Jr., Courtney Leigh Ames, Jonathan Ajar

    Another suspect is down for the count.

    Los Angeles police confirmed to E! News Wednesday that Jonathan Ajar, 27, another suspected member of a burglary ring that hit up the houses of Hollywood's rich, young and famous is in custody after turning himself in today.

    He's being held on $85,000 bail.

    The cops had no further comment, but the L.A. District Attorney's Office says that charges had already been filed against Ajar in absentia, none of them having to do with the actual act of burglary, but rather to the guns and drugs found when authorities searched his home on Oct. 22.

    "We didn't file any charges against him related to the actual burglary," D.A. spokeswoman Jane Robison said. "We charged him with multiple counts of possession, for sale of a controlled substance and possession of a firearm."

    Officials warned last week, when Ajar was nowhere to be found, that he should be considered armed and dangerous.

    So far, alleged ringleader Nicholas Prugo, 18, has been charged with seven counts of residential burglary; Diana Tamayo, 19, is charged with two; and Alexis Neiers, 18, Roy Lopez Jr., 27, and Courtney Leigh Ames, 18, are each facing one count.

    Prugo is accused of participating in the break-ins at the homes of Lindsay Lohan, Audrina Patridge, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Rachel Bilson and Paris Hilton, and the gang also allegedly invaded Ashley Tisdale's space.

    —Reporting by Ashley Fultz and Lindsay Miller

    ________

    If only the celebs had employed a Kardashian as a security guard. Check out the damage wrought when Kim & Co. sparred for charity.

    RELATED VIDEOS:

    FROM AROUND THE WEB
    MORE ON EONLINE

    Kate's Best Kiss

    Kate Hudson reveals her favorite leading man to smooch