Let the countdown to season 9 begin!
Fans of Keeping Up With the Kardashians have a whole lot to look forward to as Kris Jenner and her clan open up their lives to cameras in the New Year.
We can count on the famous family to bring fans at home plenty of new memories, lots of LOL moments and even a little bit of drama.
As we wait patiently for the two-night premiere, beginning this Sunday, January 19, we have nine things we really hope to see in the new season. It's going to be a fun ride dolls!
Hubert Boesl/DPA/ZUMAPRESS.com; Dave Longendyke/Globe Photos/ZUMAPRESS
9. Kris Jenner's Houseguests: We ended season eight with Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and North West moving into Kris' home while they patiently wait for their dream house to be built. Fast-forward to a few months later and living arrangements remain a little tight. Does Kim have any regrets about her move? Is Kris overwhelmed with all her houseguests?
8. Kourtney Kardashian's Yard Sale: Leave it to Kourtney Kardashian to plan a huge garage sale for the masses. With help from her entire family, the mother of two (and self-proclaimed bargain hunter) will hold a weekend sale filled with one-of-a-kind items. Can't wait to see Kourt wheel and deal with the shoppers!
6. Khloé's Amazing Facial Expressions: No stranger to keeping it real, we can't wait to watch Khloe Kardashian bust out a move, roll those eyes and blurt out something way too inappropriate.
6. Kendall Jenner's Private Six Flags Party: What a lucky girl! In honor of her 18th birthday, Kendall Jenner got all of Six Flags Magic Mountain to herself. Even though we're excited to celebrate her special day, we also can't wait to watch Kim ride the scary roller coasters. Based on her Keek video, scary rides might not be her thing.
5. Bruce and Kris Jenner's Changing Relationship: Although they've decided to separate, we can still expect to see Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner together and happy in the new season. "We will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority," Kris said last year.
4. Kim and Kanye's Stylish Looks: Whether traveling to Paris Fashion Week or posing on a red carpet, Kim and Kanye are always making the best-dressed list together. Will we see more fashionable outfits throughout the season? Hope so!
3. North West Sightings?: We can't get enough of Kimye's beautiful baby girl, North. Whether she's holding mom's engagement ring or snuggling with her comfy blanket, all of Nori's photos instantly make us go, awwww. Although both parents want to raise their daughter away from the cameras, we're still hoping for another snapshot soon.
2. Rally For Khloé: As Khloé faces obstacles in her marriage to Lamar Odom, the entire family will unite to support her. "We are a ride or die family," Kim proclaims in a sneak peek video. "No matter what happens, we're always here to support you."
1. Kanye's Proposal To Kim: When it came to asking for Kim's hand in marriage, Kanye certainly spared no expense. In addition to purchasing a stunning 15-carat diamond ring by Lorraine Schwartz, Kanye also hired a 50-piece orchestra that played some of Kim's favorite tunes. Viewers can count on a first-hand look at the surprise proposal that left the Kardashian family in tears. We're so excited!!
Watch the two-night season premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this Sunday, Jan. 19 and Monday, Jan. 20 at 9/8c, only on E!