The women may have told all, but the producers didn't show all.
The Bachelor's Women Tell All special aired on Monday night, bringing most of Ben Higgins' eliminated contestants back together for a night of tears, accusations and make-up. So. Much. Make-up. And while fans got to see a whole lot of drama go down (Jubilee on the defensive! The twins vs. Olivia! A random guy showing up with a tattoo of one of the ladies' faces on him!), not everything made it to air. Fortunately, E! News was on the scene at the taping and documented it all.
Here are 13 crazy behind-the-scenes tidbits that didn't make it to the televised two-hour special:
1. Before filming began, Olivia and Jubilee were kept separate from the rest of the ladies, who were brought out to their seats first. When Jubilee eventually walked out, one of the other girls exclaimed, "Oh Jubes, hot!" (She did look amazing.)
2. After coming to the stage and welcoming the ladies, Chris Harrison joked this was Becca's "12th time" here. She laughed it off.
3. Speaking of Becca, she said she was more nervous to see the girls on the first night than to meet Ben and almost backed out as she was worried they wouldn't want her around.
4. When asked if the girls were jealous of her, Jubilee sort of dodged the question, saying when there's "28 girls, one guy, of course there is jealousy." Well played, Jubes!
5. Speaking of her dating life after choosing to leave the show, Lace said she's dated some people. Things got awkward when Chris said he saw on social media she was hanging out with someone from the franchise. "No, we're just friends," Lace said. But who was he referring to? (She's posted pics with JJ Lane and Ben Zorn, both from Kaitlyn Bristowe's season.)
6. After saying she would definitely go on Bachelor in Paradise, Lace said, "Tell Carlos not to over-serve me." Chris then said he didn't know if Jorge, the fan-favorite bartender from season two, would be back for season three.
7. "Was that planned? Was that real?" That was what a confused Lace asked Chris after that random audience member with a tattoo of her face crashed the stage. After her time on the couch was done, she went and shook his hand.
8. While Jubilee saying she's still in the army and is now a sergeant made the special, they didn't air her also revealing she was one semester left before she graduates from cardiovascular sonography school. "I live a normal low-key life," she said. After her interview was over, Becca was the first one to get up and give her a big hug.
9. During Olivia's emotional time on stage, during which she revealed she was severely bullied as a child, Lauren H. pointed out that two women from the franchise have committed suicide, saying it's "horrible." (She was referring to Lex McAllister and Gia Allemand, who both appeared on Jake Pavelka's season.)
After her time in the hot seat was over, Olivia was hugged by Lauren H. and Amanda, while the twins stayed very far away from her. One of the twins actually got into a heated argument with Leah, who stepped in during their argument with Olivia when she was on stage. "I thought we were on the same level," the twin said to Leah, but they eventually smoothed things over. "I don't want to fight with you," twin said. "I love you, but I don't want to fight with you."
10. After The Bachelorette frontrunner Caila's time on the couch, she said to one of the other girls, "Ben is happy that's all that matters." Awww!
11. When she wasn't busy attacking Jubilee, Jami took a moment to tell Caila that she loved her hair. (Doesn't everyone?)
12. During his chat with Chris, Ben said he had no regrets with how things went on the show...except wouldn't have sent Izzy home on the first night.
13. Ben stuck around until the end, coming out and hugging all the girls after. He was overheard talking to to one of the girls about the finale, saying, "The ending was brutal."
The Bachelor's finale airs Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC.