Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Caitlyn Jenner has no desire to relive the past.
When asked what she thinks about the popular FX series American Crime Story: The People v O.J. Simpson, the I Am Cait star exclusively reveals to E! News that she has not tuned in to the show—and she has no plans to do so in the future.
"I have not watched it. Unfortunately, I lived it," she explains. "There's no need to bring up painful memories."
At the time of O.J. Simpson's high-profile murder trial in 1994, Caitlyn was married to Kris Jenner, who was close friends with Simpson's slain ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.
In addition to that revelation, Cait also answered 18 more personal questions about her biggest pet peeve, her surprising hidden talent, the last time she watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians and more.
Check out all of her responses below ahead of Sunday's season two premiere of I Am Cait!
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for EJAF
1. If you hadn't become an athlete and Olympian, what alternate career would you have loved to work in?
2. What's your biggest pet peeve?
3. Who is your style icon?
4. What place have you never been, but have always wanted to travel to?
I'd like to get in my plane and take three months traveling around the world.
5. When was the last time you watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians?
I haven't seen it in a long time, but yesterday I actually watched an episode!
6. What TV show would you love to guest star on?
I'd like to play a villain in a drama series.
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
7. If you could host a dinner party for three people who are no longer alive, who would they be?
Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe and Farrah Fawcett
8. What's the most expensive gift you've ever bought yourself?
Porsche GT3 RS
9. Do you have a surprising hidden talent?
Flying airplanes for 40 years
10. Which celebrity have you met that left you the most starstruck?
11. Is there a sport that you've never been good at?
12. Who is the last person you texted?
Ronda [her personal assistant and friend]
13. Which of your daughters do you see the most?
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner
14. What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Anything Tom Ford
15. What's one life lesson you wish you could tell your younger self?
Always be true to yourself.
16. Your Vanity Fair cover is historic now. Is there a magazine cover you're dying to be on next?
I'd love to work with any magazine that would help trans issues.
17. What's the one food you absolutely can't stand?
Rocky Mountain oysters
18. Which apps on your phone do you use the most?
Instagram and Waze