Eric Ray Davidson
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting is being very candid about her breast implants!
The 29-year-old actress recently opened up to Cosmopolitan about getting her boobs enlarged back in 2008. She even said getting her breasts done was "the best decision I ever made."
But Cuoco-Sweeting isn't the first celebrity to admit to loving her bigger breasts. Other stars have also been very open about being happy to have surgically enhanced boobs.
Here are five other stars who don't regret their boob jobs.
1. Courtney Stodden: The teen bride underwent breast augmentation surgery in June 2013 at the age of 18 to enhance her sexy look. "My results are looking incredible and very sexy," Stodden told E! News after the surgery. "Looking forward to slipping into a bikini...or out of it!"
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
2. Kelly Rowland: The Destiny's Child singer went under the knife in October 2007 and doesn't regret a thing! "The decision was 10 years in the making, so I'm comfortable talking about it," Rowland said. "It's something I really wanted to do for myself—not for a man, not for work, for myself. And I love them!"
3. Kourtney Kardashian: The E! star got her boobs done years ago, long before Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "I have had breast implants," she told ET. "But it's not a secret, I could care less."
4. Farrah Abraham: In June 2013, the Teen Mom star spent $7,145 to go from a C cup to a D cup.
5. Tara Reid: After a botched boob job left one breast bigger than the other, Reid admitted to having corrective breast augmentation surgery done to fixed the problem. "I'll never be perfect again," she said back in 2006, "but I've got my self-confidence back."