The 2014 Winter Olympics have officially ended, which means we can no longer watch our favorite event. We're talking of course about Johnny Weir's outfits. Or as we call it: Johnny Weir Is Never Not Fabulous.
The former Olympian brought more than just his athletic experience and knowledge to his gig as an NBC commentator. He also brought impeccable fashion sense. Honestly, the Winter Olympics would have been pretty dull had we not been able to track Johnny's wardrobe, from pink blazers to big gold chains to short little shorts that made us so freakin' jealous of his legs. Frankly, we were obsessed.
And now that we will no longer get our daily dose of Johnny Outfit Watch, it's time to rank all the amazing looks he put together over the course of the Olympic games:
11. We love the all black ensemble, but everyone knows Johnny needs more than just some tight-fitting pants. He needs color! He needs pizazz!
10. Still all black, but at least it has the pizazz we need with the ruffles and pleats. You look like a glorious butterfly emerging from an edgy cocoon, Johnny.
9. We don't even know what kind of design is on his blazer. And that's why we love it. Stripes? Diamonds? Spots? Plaid? Whatever, it all works.
8. It's no hot pink blazer, but nobody can rock this color of green outside of St. Patrick's Day except for Johnny. So don't even try.
7. The leggings are what make this outfit. And the hair. We see you, side part! We see you.
6. Oh, I'm sorry. Were you looking for a sparkly ensemble that flawlessly combines blue and brown? Because Johnny has found it.
5. Who needs a silver medal when you have Silver Johnny? That suit still doesn't sparkle as brightly as his fashion sense.
4. This fur ensemble would be kind of boring by Johnny standards if it weren't for that amazing headpiece. Look how crazy and gaudy it is! We are speechless.
3. Obviously we don't really approve of fur coats (though it could be fake), but we do approve of that amazing gold chain and that whole disheveled look he has going on above his eyebrows.
2. Hot pink? More like hot outfit! Right? RIGHT?!
1. Tiny shorts forever. Your argument is invalid.
EDIT: It has been brought to our attention that this outfit is actually from August, 2013. We are still ranking it number one. Why? Because tiny shorts.