Brooke Burke-Charvet is showing appreciation to fans following Friday's Dancing With the Stars shakeup.
A day after the 42-year-old cohost exclusively confirmed to E! News that she will not be returning to the ABC show, Burke-Charvet hit Twitter, writing, "Thanks for all the love & support. I loved my time in the ballroom & I'll love my next chapter too. Change is positive. Love you guys!"
Sources told us Burke-Charvet had no idea her job was on the line, and that ABC informed her about the decision Friday afternoon.
"I have enjoyed seven seasons co-hosting DWTS but understand the need for change considering the position of the show at this juncture," the mom of four said in a statement. "I've always been one to embrace change and looking forward to pursuing opportunities I previously wasn't able to entertain because of contractual obligations to the show. I've seen my fair share of shocking eliminations in the ballroom but this one takes the cake."
The former E! Wild On! star first joined DWTS as a contestant and won season seven with her partner Derek Hough.
She went on to replace Samantha Harris as cohost three seasons later.
"We can confirm that Brooke Burke-Charvet will not be joining us next season," DWTS executive producer Conrad Green later said in a statement. "She's been a wonderful part of the Dancing with the Stars family since her triumphant win in season seven and will unquestionably be missed by our entire team. We'd like to thank Brooke for her years of great service."
There has been no word yet on who will take Burke-Charvet's place as cohost alongside Tom Bergeron.