Tonight's Critics' Choice Movie Awards was packed with A-list stars!
Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper both dropped F-bombs on live TV, 12 Years a Slave star Lupita Nyong'o gave an emotional acceptance speech after her win and awards season favorites Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto took home acting trophies for their transformative performances in Dallas Buyers Club.
But there's a lot more that happened between the big movie stars in attendance that you didn't see on TV. Here are seven things that happened on the red carpet and between the commercial break you didn't see during the CCMA telecast.
1: Red Carpet Run-In: On the red carpet before the awards, Juliette Lewis and American Hustle director David O. Russell stole a few minutes to chat each other up. The two were all smiles and seemed to be catching up and friendly manner.
2. Most Popular: Harvey Weinstein was talking with Oprah Winfrey at her table during the first commercial break when Pharrell Williams came over and started chatting with Winfrey, who was all smiles and over the moon to talk to all the celebs who were coming up to her.
3. Celeb Selfies: Melissa McCarthy posed for a selfie with young male fan who stopped by her table for a photo op.
4. Small Talk: Cate Blanchett was having an extremely intellectual conversation involving the subject of genetics with Alfonso Cuarón.
5. Famous Fan: New Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Joyce Giraud approached Matthew McConaughey at his table to take photos on her phone.
6. Drink Up! Despite her Oscar nominations snub this morning, Emma Thompson was in a great mood! She was laughing at her table and grabbing ice out of the ice bucket to put in cups that BJ Novak then poured shots of Purity vodka into at their table!
7. Early Departure: Julia Louis-Dreyfus was boisterous and chatted with Ben Falcone by the exit before leaving early half way through the show.
8. Date Night: Jessica Chastain, who wowed in a green gown, attended the bash with her hunky boyfriend Gian Luca Passi.