For those of you who are dating your Netflix account (like we have been for the past six years), you are about to hit a rocky patch in your relationship. Try and soldier through! Some unions are worth the fight.
Over 80 titles (89, to be exact) will expire on Jan. 1, 2014 on Netflix, which means you'll no longer be able to stream them instantly. And that means that you'll have 89 less reasons to ignore regular pants and other human beings on Friday nights.
We combed through the entire list (which you can view here), and chose the 11 movies that we're really going to miss on our Netflix account:
1. Braveheart: The freedom speech Mel Gibson gives at the end really gets us inspired to walk to the kitchen and get another beer. Because we are free Americans!
2. Can't Hardly Wait: It is the '90s-est movie that ever '90'd in '90-ville, just for the mere fact that Seth Green, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ethan Embry, etc. are all decked out in the most iconic fashion of the decade. Also, Mike Dexter is a role model!
3. Half Baked: If this movie ain't back on Netflix in 10 minutes, we callin' Dominos.
4. Titanic: We would have shared our floating wardrobe door, Jack. By the by, does anyone else watch Titanic and think that maybe this time, just this once, they'll miss the iceberg and everything will be OK? Just us? Alright.
5. Top Gun: We'll never lose that lovin' feeling for Top Gun. Even though it rips our heart out with (spoiler alert?) the death of Goose. But at least we get one of the greatest musical moments in cinematic history before we lose him. But after Jan. 1, you Top Gun fans can always watch this.
6. Roman Holiday: Because we need some damn culture after watching Half Baked. And who doesn't adore Audrey Hepburn? Add Gregory Peck and try not to sigh happily at least three times while you watch this film.
8. Flashdance: Who knew a welder could rock an off-the-shoulder sweatshirt so hard? Oh, and she can dance.
9. Scary Movie: How many are there now? 19? Well, the first one was funny so there is that. And we're mostly here for Anna Faris.
10. Jarhead: For Jake Gyllenhaal's acting skills. See above.
11. Seed Of Chucky: Just kidding. Or are we? No, we definitely are.