Christmas isn't all silent nights and peace on earth. Sometimes the holidays get real.
And sometimes (most of the time) the holidays get too real. Ask any of these animals.
1. This chimpanzee, who just wanted an Xbox One for Christmas...
...but got a Wii instead. WTF, mom?! No, I don't want to play Wii bowling with you!!!
2. This cat who was not about to fall for your mistletoe shenanigans.
I'll just stand over here by all these poinsettias. Yeah, keep on walking, Uncle Joe.
3. This squirrel monkey who decorated the tree ALL BY HIMSELF.
NO THANKS TO ANY OF YOU. BUT IF I DON'T DO IT, NOBODY WILL.
4. This giraffe who had one egg nog too many and opened all of the kids' presents.
5. These penguins who are praying that the church service is short this year.
Let's sing "We Three Kings," do communion and get out, OK? This isn't open mic night.
6. These mini horses who hooked up at last year's office Christmas party.
And immediately regretted it.
7. This orangutan who gave his girlfriend sexy panties and handcuffs for Christmas.
And she opened them in front of her parents.
8. This yorkie who fought the War on Christmas by elaborately decorating her house.
And in the process forgot the true meaning of Christmas.
9. These siblings who both really wanted that new Furbie.
And it's NOT FAIR that SHE got it!
10. This micro pig who does not want to talk about Obamacare with you, Aunt Debbie.
Not again. So stop bringing it up and eat your damn gingerbread cookies in silence.
11. These beluga whales who wanted to spend Christmas literally anywhere else.
So they keep pretending to go to the bathroom, but are really just playing Candy Crush.
(P.S. If you're looking for something to watch over the holiday, Blackfish is on Netflix.)
12. This little meerkat guy who left the dinner table crying, "Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS."
Let's face it. It's not Christmas until someone leaves the dinner table crying.
13. This raccoon who's all, "Oh my god, girl! How did you know I wanted these?!"
And then returned whatever it was the next day. Hopefully all your gifts come with receipts!