Here's how to look good…fast!
Celebrity makeup artist Liz Castellanos has a beauty look that will take only two and a half minutes—in total!—to apply. Use these tips to look great even when you have less than five minutes to get out the door.
1. Apply Tinted Moisturizer: "If you're on the run, a tinted moisturizer is great for an allover, even application and a nice soft glow," said Liz. She uses her fingers to massage the foundation into the model's skin, for a fresh and dewy look. "Twenty seconds is all you need," she added.
2. Put on Blush: Blush helps you look more alive in the morning, and only takes seconds to apply properly. Liz recommends brushing a soft pink or peach blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
3. Blend Concealer: This step will give you a slept-well look in seconds. "You're just going to apply a little bit directly underneath the eye, and with your pinky you're going to blend all the product around," said Liz.
4. Brush on Eye Shadow: Liz then applies COVERGIRL's NEW Flamed Out Shadow Pot to give the model's eyelids some color. "This is beautiful soft gold," she said. This warm hue is good for any time of the day, and application should take no longer than thirty seconds.
5. Quick Coat of Mascara: "A quick coat of mascara makes the eyes pop, and don't forget the bottom lashes," Liz said. Using COVERGIRL's New Clump Crusher Extensions LashBlast Mascara adds contrast to the shimmering eye shadow applied in the previous step.
6. Swipe on Lipstick: You can't leave the door without lipstick on! Liz applies COVERGIRL'S New Lipslick Smoochies Lip Balm to give the model a glossy pink lip. "This is beautiful because it's a sheer wash of color," she said.