Get ready for bikinis, evening gowns, sashes and a very big glittery crown.
It's time to prep for this year's Miss USA pageant.
Here are five things you need to know for Sunday's big event in Las Vegas.
1. Giuliana Rancic and Nick Jonas Are Cohosting: It's perfect timing for the Jo Bro. "I am single at the moment, so I'm obviously very excited for this show," Jonas said earlier today during a media conference call with Rancic. Giuliana's hubby, Bill Rancic, will be flying to Vegas so the family can celebrate their first Father's Day with baby Duke.
2. The Jonas Brothers Are Performing: Nick, Joe and Kevin will sing a medley of their new songs during the show. "I think it's going to be an exciting time for us to premiere some new music," Nick said.
3. Bikinis Are a Must: While the Miss World organizers have cut the bikini competition from its Indonesian pageant due to the country's large Muslim population, Miss USA won't be ditching their itty-bitty suits anytime soon. "For Miss USA, it's just what they've done since the beginning and it works for the Miss USA pageant," Rancic said. "I think the girls take great pride in the fact that they work out, that they're fit and that they take care of themselves. They're proud to be in a bikini."
4. Giuliana Wanted to Be Miss USA: Rancic competed twice in the Miss Maryland USA pageant. "I bombed my final answers both times," she said. "I just always had this dream since I was a little girl and what's cool is that it's happened in a roundabout way."
5. Giuliana Gives Fashion Advice: Last year's Miss USA Olivia Culpo asked G which dress she should wear during the Miss Universe pageant. "I strongly urged her to wear this one dress. It was a low-cut red dress," Rancic remembered. "And I gotta say most people told her not to wear it and I said, 'Olivia, you've got to wear this. The other one is pageanty and this one is more fashiony…I said, 'The judges are going to get it.'"
They obviously did. Culpo was crowned Miss Universe in December.
The 2013 Miss USA competition airs on Sunday on NBC at 9 p.m.
(E! Online and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)