Too busy munching on Thanksgiving leftovers to catch up on this weekend's entertainment news?
No need to fret.
We've got all the details on Rihanna's Chris Brown photo tweet (and Breezy's departure from the social media site), Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's romantic night out in Rome, TV legend Larry Hagman's death and more, right here!
• Somebody's Business: After hopping on a flight to hang out with Chris Brown in Berlin, Rihanna tweeted a photo of the shirtless singer laying face down in bed. Brown also made headlines after feuding with a writer and subsequently deleting his Twitter
• Italian Lovers: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were spotted again on the streets of Rome, this time holding hands as they left a romantic dinner at Checchino Friday.
• Breaking the Box Office: Breaking Dawn Part 2 topped this weekend's box office with $43.1 million, followed by Skyfall at $36 million and Lincoln at $25 million.
• Girls' Day Out: Halle Berry and her 4-year-old daughter Nahla took in a Yo Gabba Gabba show in Los Angeles, just one day after her fiancé Olivier Martinez and ex Gabriel Aubry got into an altercation outside of her home.
• Dog Days: Selena Gomez and her mother sported long faces while taking their two dogs to the vet for a routine checkup.
• YouTube King: PSY's "Gangnam Style" became the most-watched YouTube video of all time in just four months, besting Justin Bieber's "Baby," which previously held the title.
• Paying Tribute: Celebrities like Sanaa Lathan, Linda Gray and more paid tribute to Dallas star Larry Hagman following his death Friday from complications with cancer.
• Photo Fun: Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana were spotted walking the dog with the actor's mom. Jon Bon Jovi and his daughter hit up the Hamptons. Beyoncé and Blue Ivy are still too adorable for words. Filming for Tom Cruise's newest movie shut down Trafalgar Square in London.
• Sad News: Legendary professional boxer Héctor Camacho died from injuries sustained in a shooting Tuesday in Puerto Rico. The 50-year-old athlete was taken off life support Saturday.
• Country Crooner: Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale is working on her debut country music album, cowriting songs with Sugarland's Kristian Bush.
• Rockin' Out: The Rolling Stones took the stage for the first time in five years on Sunday to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
• Movie News: Chris Tucker says Rush Hour 4 is going to be "lots of fun."