Is there anything more entertaining than the Real Housewives of New Jersey cast, all in one room, cussing each other out? We can't think of many things better to watch when we're in the mood for shameless drama.
But the RHONJ reunion special was also educational. We learned so many things about Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo and the rest of the Housewives, starting with what really happened during Joe Giudice's infamous, trash-talking phone call:
1. Joe's Phone Call Was Innocent: That much-talked about moment during season four was, according to Joe, was not a phone call to another lover. It was just him talking to an old friend. "If I was talking to a girlfriend, I would have taken my mike off and thrown it in the bushes," Joe reasoned.
2. But Theresa Has Complained About Joe: Right after Teresa hinted that Jacqueline Laurita's husband has cheated on her before, Jacqueline fired back by revealing that Teresa had complained to her before that Joe was sleeping around on her. "Honey, you walked in on your husband when he had someone on the desk in his office, and you told me that," Jacqueline said to Tre.
3. Melissa Does Not Lip-Sync: To prove to Teresa that her vocal talent is for real, we heard Melissa Gorga demonstrate her singing right there amongst the couches. Not bad. But it wasn't good enough for Teresa, who demanded she sing her entire song "On Display."
4. We Did Not Get Enough Time With Rosie Pierri: Her segment about coming out to Kathy Wakile's kids was over all too soon. That storyline was the most intriguing and had the most heart, but was over before it barely began, and Housewives' nastiness returned very quickly.
5. Caroline Has Had Enough of Teresa: The zinger of the night came from Caroline "tells it like it is" Manzo to the instigator of the evening: Teresa. "This is 15 minutes of fame. You're going wake up one day and be alone." Ouch.
What else did you all learn from the RHONJ reunion special? Prepare for more drama next week as the reunion continues!
(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)