The Black Swan hottie nabbed Esquire's "Sexiest Woman Alive" title this weekend, but she wasn't the only star making headlines.
We've got all the details on Beyoncé and Jay-Z's surprise duet, Amber Tamblyn's secret nuptials, and much more, right here!
• He's Back: Kanye West returned to Twitter to pay tribute to the late Steve Jobs on the anniversary of the Apple cofounder's death, just a day after West told followers he was taking a break from the social networking site.
• Tying the Knot: Former Private Practice actress and Broadway star Audra McDonald married longtime love Will Swenson Saturday night. Amber Tamblyn and Arrested Development funnyman David Cross also wed over the weekend.
• Political Rumble: Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly took on the 2012 presidential election Saturday night at a Washington, D.C., charity event in which they went head-to-head in a passionate, but comedic debate.
• Late-Night Laugher: Daniel Craig hosted Saturday Night Live for the first time, paying tribute to the individuals he killed in his action flicks in a comedic "In Memoriam" tribute, while he was at it.
• Crazy in Love: Beyoncé hit the stage at Jay-Z's final concert in New York City Saturday night, performing "Crazy in Love" and "Young Forever" with her rap icon hubby.
• Taking the Box Office: Taken 2 topped this weekend's box office with $50 million, followed by Hotel Transylvania at $26.3 million and Pitch Perfect at $14.7 million.
• Good Samaritan: After accidentally hitting a parked car in Santa Monica and knocking of its mirror, Ben Affleck placed a note on the windshield with his contact info, which said he would take care of the damage.
• Family Love: Sally Field was honored with the Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) Ally for Equality Award and praised her gay son during her speech.
• Hands of Gold: Lady Gaga rocks some serious hand jewelry in London.
• Say Anything Flashback: John Cusack takes the stage with a boom box, just like his character from the famous 1989 flick.