Jennifer Aniston just bit the hand that made her famous. The erswhile Friend is cursing her longtime pal and hairdresser, Chris McMillan (responsible for "The Rachel" shag) calling the coif a "disaster."
"He started that damn Rachel," the actress says in the new issue Allure. "I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen. How did that thing have legs?"
Aside from her hairdon't, Aniston holds forth on her favorite booze, her can't-miss TV show and her longtime friendship with...Chaz Bono?!
• Discussing McMillan and her tresses, Aniston stresses that she loves his work and her criticism should be taken "with a huge grain of salt." "He thinks I'm a closet hairdresser. I'm faster wit the blow-dryer," she says. "I'll yell at him because he has this thing about chopping my hair off. I like having hair. A girl and her hair, well, come on..."
• Her drink of choice? A cocktail made from Mr. and Mrs. T Bloody Mary mix, aka the "7-Eleven of Bloody Marys." "It's not some fancy mix that they do with the horseradish and Worcestershire sauce," she says. "It's the trashiest. I'm an embarrassment."
• That also goes for eating. "You won't see me ordering pheasant or rabbit," she says. "You know what I've just started to really love lately is Brussels sprouts. Usually Brussels sprouts smell like feet to me."
• What's on her TiVo? "You know what I find fascinating? The Bachelor," she says. "I was mesmerized by how these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they're weeping as though they've just lost the love of their life. I don't understand that."
• And what about her friendship with Bono? The two hung out while both were students at New York's LaGuardia High School in 1987, and Chaz was still Chastity. "Every day a group of us would go to Chaz's house after school," she reveals, adding, "I haven't spoken to him in a while."
Hmm...Maybe she should stop watching The Bachelor and set her DVR for Chaz's new doc—seems like they have some catching up to do.