Brad Barket/Getty Images, Chris Jackson/ Getty Images, Jason Kempin/ Getty Images for FEARnet
• Lindsay Lohan's and Paris Hilton's exploits have taken a back seat—and a back page—to the roller coaster ride that is Jon and Kate Gosselin when it comes to gracing the covers of weekly magazines. And they're not happy about it. If this report is to be believed, both starlets' recent breakups have been amplified efforts to return to their glory days of tabloid cover queens. No word yet on what they think of current Us Weekly cover girl Stephanie Pratt.
• Madonna is having BFF Gwyneth Paltrow Goopify Mercy's new bedroom.
• When Ricky Martin says, "This heart could belong to a man or a woman," we can't help but look forward to a snakey Rolling Stone cover.
• Did Sean Connery really wait in the rain for a bus?
• Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe, claims he has no game. We're sure Cho Chang and Ginny Weasley would beg to differ.
• Dear Broadway: Are you really ready for Ashton Kutcher? Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Who doesn't need a dash of dashing Ryan Reynolds in the morning? That's why the Big Picture gallery is so awesome.
Follow us on Twitter @eonline!