• Shia LaBeouf tries his one good hand at becoming a music video director and the result looks lifted straight out of 8 Mile. What say you?
• Once he's done judging American Idol and before he hands out the next America's Best Dance Crew trophy, Randy Jackson is going to try to be a lot like Tori Spelling. We wouldn't joke about something like this.
• First Jessica Simpson follows Jennifer Love Hewitt's John Mayer-dating footsteps, but now their roles are reversed. J.Love is romancing the idea of a country album.
• As if you didn't see this one coming. Leonardo DiCaprio supposedly has already started taking voice lessons so he can say he did it his way if/when Martin Scorsese casts him as Frank Sinatra.
• We really hope Anna Faris texts us next.
• Dear Chris Pine: Heed our warning—don't do it. We know you don't want to deal with Justin Bobby baggage. Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Oh look! There you are in all your three-piece-suit deliciousness in our Summer's Stars to Watch gallery!
Follow us on Twitter @eonline and get our free iPhone app