Christopher Polk/Getty Images for WESTBURY ROAD ENTERTAINMENT LLC
We need not remind you that Rihanna fans have been waiting forever (three years to be exact) for her next studio album to drop because, let's be honest, they've already done it themselves and, fan or not, you've totally missed hearing her bangers on the radio, too.
But could tomorrow finally be the day Anti drops?
Other than the fact that she's been teasing it for a greater portion of the year and already given us a look at the album art, there are several other factors that are telling us it's happening…soon.
Here are 5 signs that prove Anti is definitely on the way:
1. She's already announced the tour: Last week, Rihanna announced that she will be going on a worldwide tour with boyfriend Travis Scott starting in February 2016. One can't simply announce a tour without dropping an album shortly thereafter. So if it's not tomorrow, it's definitely soon.
2. She's been heavily promoting the album with Samsung: Sharing short videos as well as tour information in conjunction with Samsung, Rih appears to be pushing the album across the spectrum. After originally announcing the "ANTIdiaRY" series collaboration with the company two weeks ago, the bad gal shared a new sneak peek over the weekend, which only seemed to heighten speculation over the release.
3. The Associated Press mysteriously tweeted and deleted a release date: Before Thanksgiving, the AP tweeted that Rih would be dropping her album on Black Friday, Nov. 27. However, the publication quickly deleted the tweet shortly after and no album was released. Perhaps it was postponed to this Friday?
4. She just announced her second annual Diamond Ball: The songstress will be throwing her second Diamond Ball to support the Clara Lionel Foundation next week on Dec. 10. This makes for perfect timing to promote her album in conjunction with the event.
5. Dec. 4 is Jay Z's birthday: We already know Rih will drop the album on Tidal, which is Jay Z's streaming platform. Considering he is one of her biggest mentors, dropping her album on his 46th birthday seems like a damn good gift, don't you think?
For now, all we can do is wait and hope that tomorrow brings an early holiday gift!