We independently selected these deals and products because we love them, and we think you might like them at these prices. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase something through our links. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!. Prices are accurate as of publish time.
Summer is in full swing. For a lot of us, that means lots of fun travel plans and more time outdoors. The start of summer is a great reminder to apply your sunscreen. Yes, this should be an everyday habit, but sometimes it can take some trial and error to find the sunscreen that works best for your skin.
If you're still on the hunt for your go-to sunscreen, there's a great deal from Dermstore that you need to check out. The Dermstore x The Skin Cancer Foundation Sun Protection Kit has $212 worth of sunscreen, but it only costs $65. This is a smart way to try out different sunscreens without shelling out the full price. This bundle includes EltaMD sunscreen, which has been recommended by Julianne Hough, Witney Carson, Delilah Belle Hamlin, Caelynn Miller-Keyes, and Danielle Olivera. The Tula Protect Glow Daily Sunscreen is a pick that Olivia Culpo and Rachael Kirkconnell recommended to E! shoppers. There's a brush-on sunscreen from Colorescience that The Real Housewives of Miami star Dr. Nicole Martin recommended.
The bundle also includes sunscreens from COOLA, MDSolarSciences, Supergoop!, Jane Iredale, and La Roche-Posay. Find your new favorite sunscreen and save money with this value set.
Dermstore x The Skin Cancer Foundation Sun Protection Kit
Here are the products in the Dermstore x The Skin Cancer Foundation Sun Protection Kit:
- EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 (Full Size): SCF Recommended. Formulated for acne-prone & sensitive skin.
- COOLA Scalp and Hair Mist Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 (Full Size): Protection that won't weigh hair down.
- TULA Skincare Protect Glow Daily Sunscreen Gel Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Full Size): Also protects against blue light & pollution.
- MDSolarSciences Solar Stick SPF 40 (Full Size): SCF Recommended. Easy to use with a silky-smooth formula.
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Sheer Matte Sunscreen Brush SPF 30 (1.5g): SCF Recommended. Can be worn alone or over makeup.
- Supergoop! Handscreen SPF 40 (1 oz): Moisturizes, protects & rejuvenates.
- jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm (0.1 oz): SCF Recommended. Leaves lips supple, soft & perfectly hydrated.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 x2 (15ml): SCF Recommended. Absorbs quickly with smooth, velvety finish.
Shoppers have been loving this sunscreen bundle. Check out some of the rave reviews.
Dermstore x The Skin Cancer Foundation Sun Protection Kit Reviews
A shopper raved, "This set is so worth the money. I have been on the hunt for my go-to sunscreen. Even though two of the face sunscreens I tried did not agree with me and kept pilling, I have found my holy grail. The Tula sunscreen is what I have been searching for years in a sunscreen. Lightweight, doesn't pill, and easy to apply while giving a glowy not oily finish to the skin. That in itself was worth buying this set."
Another said, "Sunscreen is so important and is always the last step in my skincare prep before putting on makeup. I am so thrilled to have 3 full size products in the bag, that are easily worth more than the total price of the bag. Would definitely repurchase or recommend for anyone who is curious about sunscreen/finding different brands."
Someone shared, "I wear sunscreen faithfully. I highly recommend this kit. There's a wide variety of sunscreen products with varying SPF and it's a great value."
A reviewer gushed, "This was such a fantastic buy, that I bought two! This is a great set of chemical and mineral sunscreens. The products cover from head to toes, sunscreen for your hair, lips, brush on and rub on. These are high end products and a must buy!"
Still shopping? You'll love these tinted sunscreens that deliver the "your skin, but better" look. If you want a powder sunscreen, here are some customer-loved options.