Happy first birthday, Dream Kardashian!
Rob Kardashian and ex Blac Chyna's daughter, their only child together, turned 1 on Friday.
"Birthday girl," Rob, who rarely posts on social media, wrote on Twitter that morning, alongside a photo of him holding and playing with Dream.
He also shared pictures of the child sitting inside one of her birthday presents; a pink toy Mercedes.
"Love You happy baby," he tweeted.
To celebrate Dream's birthday, we're taking a look back at the now-toddler's milestones over the past year.
1. First Photo: E! News obtained the first photo of Dream on the day she was born. She is pictured wrapped up loosely in her pink and blue hospital blanket, with antibiotic ointment put on her eyes—a routine procedure for newborns. She is also wearing a woolen pink and blue hospital cap.
2. First Video: On the day Dream was born, Chyna posted on her Instagram page a video of the baby wrapped up in another blanket.
4. First Trip to the Zoo: In October, Rob took Dream to the zoo for some fall festivities. His nephew Reign Disick tagged along.
5. First Piercing: Also in October, Chyna had Dream's ears pierced.
6. First Words: Also in October, Chyna posted on Snapchat a video of Dream babbling and appearing to attempt to say, "Pumpkin."
7. First Public Steps: This week, Chyna posted on Snapchat a video of Dream taking some steps while being coaxed with what appears to be a chicken nugget.
And of course, Dream experienced all of her first festive holidays and got to wear a slew of adorable holiday-themed outfits.
Check out photos of her cutest moments above.