Can't we all just get along?
Fireworks exploded on Sunday's all-new episode of WAGS after Tia Shipman decided it would be a good idea to invite Larry English's ex-girlfriend and WAGS Miami star, Metisha Schaefer, to dinner with his current girlfriend, Nicole Williams. If it sounds incredibly awkward, that's because it was.
Even though Nicole tried to play nice and keep it cool, she got caught between a rock and a hard place when Metisha started making cheating accusations and bringing up alleged details about her messy breakup with the football player!
Recap tonight's episode with these seven biggest moments!
1. Bye, Bye Boots: After finding out at Barbie Blank's wedding that her boyfriend Marcedes Lewis had been texting and flirting with her sister, Olivia Pierson was ready to get rid of him and all the gifts he's ever bought for her, including a pair of suede boots. "I don't blame you," Natalie Halcro tells her. "But I don't think you should just be throwing out $3,000 shoes."
So, like the true fashionista she is, Natalie decided to keep those gorgeous (and expensive) shoes for herself! "They're beautiful," she said. "We wear the same size. You can just throw them over here!" Done and done.
2. Third Chance: Later, Olivia met with Marcedes to confront him about his secret and suspicious text conversations with Sophia Pierson. "It's not even like that," he explained. "We're talking about you and I, trying to figure out how to get on the same page and for her to lobby and be an ambassador for me." Marcedes added, "I would never disrespect you in that way. I would never, you know, step across that line."
Olivia believed he was sincere, so she decided to give him another chance once he apologized for hurting her feelings. "Sophia was telling me that Marcedes was flirting and I just feel like maybe she has it wrong," she decided. "I think she's the one who's flirting with him. I don't think he was doing anything wrong."
3. Mutual Friends: As fate would have it, Tia was booked to model in a photo shoot for Beach Bunny swimwear alongside Larry's ex-girlfriend, Metisha. Tia heard there had been past drama between her and Nicole, so after the shoot she chatted up Metisha to get the tea. "[Nicole] came in between me and Larry," Metisha revealed. "How can I say it nicely? She kind of took him from me." Yikes!
Then, Metisha started crying as she told Tia she is still hurt about the situation. "I really, really loved Larry," she said. "For me, he was the one that I thought that I would marry. It was really sad. I'm just so disappointed." After Metisha opened up to her, Tia wanted to "stir the pot" and investigate this further. She ultimately invited Metisha to dinner later in the week with all the girls!
4. Wedding Diss: Meanwhile, Autumn Ajirotutu finally had a chance to sit down with Barbie after her wedding to find out why she wasn't invited. "It wasn't that I didn't want you there," Barbie explained. "I just felt that there's just so much that's gone on, especially in the group with everyone. You're not going to not stick up for yourself. My wedding is like my one day and I was like, 'There's no way that there will be a fight.'"
Autumn couldn't help but roll her eyes after hearing Barbie's justification. "I'm so kind of taken aback by this," she said. "It's not even about sticking up for yourself; it's about picking a time and a place. I can remove myself from the situation."
Eventually, the two ladies were able to find common ground. Barbie apologized and said she really did want her to come, especially since Olivia and Sophia ended up fighting anyway. "Hindsight and looking back at it, I wish that you would have been able to be there," she said. Aww!
5. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner: When all of the ladies met up for dinner later in week, the news spread that Tia had asked Larry's ex to join them. Everyone was extremely confused. That is, except Nicole who didn't seem the least bit upset. "I'm cool with Larry's ex-girlfriend," she casually explained. "We're all friends. She's nice."
Despite Nicole's nonchalant demeanor, Autumn couldn't fathom why Tia would ever do such a thing. "Wait, what the f--k?" she wondered. "Who does that? As much as I love Tia, I'm thinking, 'Girl, damn Tia, you're on your own on this one!'"
6. She Said, She Said: When Metisha and her best friend and fellow WAGS Miami star, Hencha Voigt, finally arrived, the tension at the table was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "I haven't sat down with exes and exes since high school!" Autumn said. The ladies attempted to make small talk, but Tia was only interested in bringing up the elephant in room: Nicole and Metisha's tangled past.
Metisha began to tell her side of the story and claimed Larry was playing both women at the same time at the beginning of his relationship with Nicole. "It's the first time I ever got cheated on in my life!" she announced at the table much to Nicole's shock.
"To say that in front of everybody is just—I don't know," Nicole said. "I just feel like it's so rude. Just don't go there." Nicole denied Metisha's allegations, but she still continued to suggest information to make Larry look bad. As she continued to talk, Barbie became annoyed with Nicole for not protecting her man's name. "You need to have his back!" she scolded her. "In the WAG world, you've got to defend your man. Me, I probably would have jumped over that damn table and clotheslined her ass!"
7. Gossip Girl: The situation continued to escalate until Natalie and Olivia pulled Nicole away from the table to wake her up. "I know you're a nice person and you want to be nice to Metisha and you want have things be neutral between you, Larry and her, but I don't really think that Metisha has the best intentions," Natalie told her. "She's talking s--t about Larry and she's masking the fact of how bad she talked about Larry to Tia."
Back at the table, Hencha slammed Tia for creating the drama in the first place. "You look stupid right now!" she told her. "You're just a gossiper. That's what you give. You just like drama." Tia disagreed and claimed she was trying to help, but Hencha didn't believe it. "We handle bitches like you every day," she told her. "It's not a problem."
Later, Nicole and Metisha found time to discuss their feelings in a one-on-one setting. "I know that he is the reason why you hurt," Nicole said remorsefully. "And I wish there was a way to make that disappear and for us to just be friends. I wish that was possible."
"Obviously, she kind of felt guilty about the whole situation," Metisha said. "I think that she maybe wanted to ease her conscience and make peace with all that."
Watch a brand new episode of WAGS Miami Thursdays at 9 p.m., only on E!