Actress and host Jacqueline M. Wood is best known for playing Steffy Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful, but before we go party with her on E!'s new show, Party On, we need to make sure it's safe. Our parents always told us to never go to beautiful, exotic vacation spots with strangers...
The fun new series, premiering Thursday, Dec. 5, will be taking us to the world's most glamorous destinations and huge A-list vacation hotspots!
Everywhere from the Croatian island of Hvar, said to be "the sunniest spot in all of Europe" (Prince Harry is said to party there), to St. Tropez, known for its topless beaches and endless nightlife.
We're even headed to Istanbul, Turkey, where layers of history unfold at every street corner!
Jacqueline will be hosting this wild adventure and we want to know more about our beautiful travel guide...
1. She's Canadian! What is in the water up there? The new host of E!'s Party On is in the A-list company of other Canada natives (Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Rachel McAdams, Keanu Reeves, etc.) and finds herself "at home" when on set as "Sarah Lance" in The CW's Arrow, which shoots in Vancouver.
2. She's a dare-devil! She's a girly-girl at heart (loves playing dress up, and has a killer sense of personal style—was even in the ranks of Maxim's Hot 100 recently!), but she's not afraid to get her heart rate racing and some dirt on her hands. Be it jumping out of a plane, or trying a completely unrecognizable dish in a foreign country, Jacqueline will try anything once!
3. She's loves to eat! Don't let her fit frame fool you, Jacqueline has quite the penchant for a good meal. Hearty & comforting or lean & organic, she eats what she loves but makes sure to follow up a "naughty" meal with a fun outdoor activity.
4. She's a 2-time Emmy nominee! The talented actress nabbed two Emmy nominations for her role as "Steffy Forrester" on CBS' The Bold and the Beautiful.
5. She's got a heart of gold. As stunning as she is on the outside, she is even more beautiful on the inside. A vocal supporter of pet rescue organizations, she devotes much of her free time to spreading awareness via social activism (@JacquelineMWood on Twitter) about dog shelters and pet owners' responsibility, in addition to volunteering with charitable initiatives benefitting animal rescue.
Now that you know all this useful info, we think it's safe to go ahead and party with the beautiful Jacqueline. Have fun!
Tune-in to E! on Thursday, Dec 5th at 10/9c to catch the series premiere of Party On!