Everything is bigger in Texas, so you can expect WrestleMania 32 to just bring it!
With less than a week until the annual WWE extravaganza invades the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, it's only right that we mention some of the biggest moments to look forward before it rolls around.
From the Total Divas' stars dominating center ring in a 10-woman tag team match to Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock's anticipated return to the wrestling ring, we can't wait to experience all the energy and entertainment Sunday night has in store!
Get pumped for WrestleMania 2016 with the six things we're most excited for!
1. An epic WWE Divas battle: As we mentioned before, if you love the stars of Total Divas (because, duh!), you won't want to miss them go all out in an action-packed, must-watch match. The five-on-five contest will pit Divas' Brie Bella, Paige, Nattie Neidhart, Alicia Fox and Eva Marie against Team B.A.D. and Blonde's Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Emma and Summer Rae. Yeah, you definitely don't want to sleep on this squad showdown! And we're keeping our fingers crossed Nikki Bella will be close by to cheer on her girls!
Ron Elkman/Sports Imagery/Getty Images
2. The Rock's second homecoming: While it's still unknown what his role will be, the WWE legend is expected to make a grand and memorable entrance at WrestleMania 32. This is the second time he will attend in two years, which really means he's just spoiling us at this point. Last year, The People's Champ attended the big event alongside Ronda Rousey at the Levi's Stadium in Santa Clarita, Calif. to hype up the crowd and confront The Authority's Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.
The Rock reportedly has full control over his appearance on the show this time around and tweeted back in December 2015 that he is "comin' to electrify" and "make WrestleMania history for the fans." We just need him to utter his signature catchphrase and all will be well in the world. Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?! Yes.
3. A harmonious opening performance: The five lovely ladies of Fifth Harmony will kick off WrestleMania 32's celebrations by serenading the sold-out crowd with a rendition of "America the Beautiful." The female group will join the ranks of Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin and John Legend who have also launched the wrestling spectacular in past years.
"We are so excited to be a part of this year's WrestleMania!" Fifth Harmony said in a statement. "It's such an honor to be chosen to perform at one of WWE's biggest events. We can't wait to see everyone in Arlington!"
4. The star power: WrestleMania is a massive sporting event, so you can expect the celebrities to come out in full force to enjoy the entertainment. Maria Menounos, Snoop Dogg and Arrow's Stephen Amell are just a few of the celebs who have already confirmed they'll be in attendance, but we're sure that won't be all! Among others, Snooki, Derek Hough, Alex Rodriguez and Sean "Diddy" Combs have all graced the WWE universe with their presence at WrestleMania in the past.
5. The Rattlesnake's revival: Just like The Rock, WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin is expected to be at WrestleMania 32, but it's still unclear what his role will be. Stone Cold did fan the flames when he posted a photo on Facebook with WWE CEO Vince McMahon from WrestleMania 17 with the caption, "Anything can happen at WrestleMania..." That's so true and, if you'll recall, his word is always the bottom line.
Rommel Demano/Getty Images
6. The ultimate warrior: Before all the showdowns kick off, the WWE will honor award-winning journalist, best-selling author and breast cancer survivor Joan Lunden with the second-annual Warrior Award at the 2016 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Saturday. In June 2014, Lunden was diagnosed with triple-negative breast cancer and she courageously made the decision to publicly share her journey through cancer treatment.
"It is truly humbling to be honored by the WWE and receive this year's Warrior Award at the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony," Lunden said in a statement. "After being diagnosed with cancer, my first thought was to survive, but soon after I changed my focus from my cancer to the fight against cancer and my life took on a whole new purpose. WWE has welcomed me into their family, offering me warmth and support, as have so many of the WWE fans from around the world; it is truly a privilege to receive this honor."
Season 6 of Total Divas premieres Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 8 p.m., only on E!