Miranda Lambert is taking her love for animals to a whole new level!
The country singer headed to Instagram Monday morning where she announced her new project perfect for dog owners. Yes, she's creating a pet line.
"I'm excited to let y'all know that I'm launching a line of pet products, toys, bedding and apparel etc... With @petmatepetproducts," she wrote on social media before revealing the name of her new business. "‘MuttNation fueled by Miranda Lambert.' @muttnationfoundation #loveashelterpet #adopt #playtime #adogslife."
The brand, which will be available for purchase this July, will help fund rescue and adoption programs of MuttNation Foundation, which was established by Miranda and her brother.
"It's an extension of me and my mom's love for all dogs and our goal of helping every dog find a happy, loving home," Miranda shared in a press release. "We are beyond thrilled to have Petmate as a committed and trustworthy partner that shares that same vision. There are millions of beautiful dogs looking for homes and it is our hope that in addition to raising money, we will raise awareness to the joy of adopting a shelter pet."
Before your precious pooch starts wagging his or her's tail with these new items, we're taking a look at some of the more unique products that will soon go on sale.
1. Stuffed Animals: So this may not be the most unique items. But how can anyone resist an adorable animal perfect for chewing or hanging right next to your bedside. Safe to say Waylon and Golden Retrievers will totally approve.
2. Bedding: Forget about your average doggie bed. Miranda's line will feature "irresistibly soft cuddlers" in your choice of pink plaids, brown cow prints, denim and a custom banana print. Basically, your male or female four-legged friend is all covered.
3. Collars: Regardless of whether you live close to Oklahoma or far, far away, your pooch can live the country life with custom fit collars. The standout bandana neckerchief collars even "embrace the Americana spirit of country life."
4. Toys: Out of all the "hand-crafted" items featured in the line, the suede feel plush tambourines immediately grabbed our attention. To keep with the musical theme, a rubber guitar is also available that may be perfect for fetching, tossing and tugging.
5. Feeding Bowls: If there's one thing dogs love to do, it's the simple task of eating all day, every day. Whether your friend is a beggar or just loves a good breakfast and dinner, Miranda's line will feature square melamine bowls that "bring a nostalgic tone to the line while the rustic crock bowls tap into country chic."