1. His dapper ensemble: We picked Leo as one of the best dressed stars on the red carpet, looking dapper as ever in his fitted black suit and perfectly-placed bow tie.
2. He got a cookie from Cookie: When Taraji P. Henson won for Best Actress in a TV Series, she picked Leo as one of the few people to receive one of her special cookies.
3. His Lady Gaga side-eye: Not only was he the topic of conversation at the Globes, but he also turned into an Internet sensation with his major side-eye moment toward Lady Gaga. This will likely go down in history as one of the best moments ever at an awards show.
4. His Jack and Rose Titanic reunion: Everyone's hearts melted when he shared a sweet moment with his Titanic love, Kate Winslet, which was caught on camera unbeknownst to him.
5. His sweet and loving kisses: When the director of The Revenant, Alejandro González Iñárritu, thanked him during his speech for Best Director of a Motion Picture, Leo returned the favor by blowing some sweet kisses…and every woman pretended they were aimed in her direction.
Now we can only hope Oscars night goes the same way for the handsome star!