Tonight's Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber was jam-packed with hilarious celebrities, funny jokes and lots of shocking OMG moments.
Stars and comedians like Kevin Hart, Jeff Ross, Natasha Leggero, Pete Davidson, Martha Stewart, Shaquille O'Neal, Snoop Dogg and Ludacris really let the 21-year-old pop star have it as they cracked jokes during the show. But there were also some hilarious behind-the-scenes antics that went down during the taping that you need to know about.
In honor of tonight's epic Justin Bieber takedown, here are seven things you didn't see on TV during Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber...
1. Pre-Show Nerves: No one was more nervous before the taping than Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette. "I'm nervous. I'm mom, of course!" Mallette told reporters on the red carpet. "As a mom, no mom wants to see their kid get roasted. I don't love the idea of a roast, but I love him and he's excited about it so I'll support him no matter what." When we asked Mallette what she would roast her son about, she joked, "Pull up those pants!"
Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
2. Cool, Calm & Collected: Unlike his mom, Bieber seemed totally calm and in a great mood before the taping. He arrived on the red carpet with pals Blake Anderson and Adam Devine from Workaholics. The trio goofed around and took photos together. The Biebs was smiling as he snapped selfies with screaming fans. What a crowdpleaser.
3. Biggest Laughs: After host Kevin Hart opened the show, Saturday Night Live's Pete Davidson was the first comic to roast the Biebs...and he killed it! Although he's not as well-known as some of the other comedians, Davidson definitely got some of the biggest laughs of the entire night. He practically had the entire room in stitches. One of his edgiest jokes was about the late Paul Walker. "Just this past year, Justin got arrested for drag racing," Davidson said. "Unfortunately, it wasn't with Paul Walker. What? He's doing great! He's got a movie coming out!" Too soon?
4. Banned Paul Walker Jokes: Speaking of Walker, Jeff Ross also made a joke about the late actor that had Fast & Furious star Ludacris angry after the show (Ludacris later admitted he was told the jokes would be removed from the show). Ross' joke went, "'Move bitch, get out the way!' is what Paul Walker should've told that tree. Too soon? Too fast? Too furious?"
5. Martha Stewart, Queen of Shade: The award for best shade thrown on the red carpet has to go to Martha Stewart. When we asked the 73-year-old if she's a fan of Bieber's music, she cracked, "Yeah. It's not Tchaikovsky or Chopin, but it's OK." She later said of her least favorite Bieber stunt, "Wasting eggs. I have many better things to do with eggs than throw them at some house, for God sakes." She also threw shade at his possibly Photoshopped Calvin Klein underwear ads. "I have some questions," she smiled in reference to the modeling pics. LOL!
6. High Times: On the red carpet before the roast, Snoop was asked how he prepared for the big night: "Smoke a lot of weed!" he said. Oh, Snoop.
7. Collaboration Plans?: Speaking of Snoop, the rapper humbly said he doesn't think a Bieber-Snoop song will hit the radio any time soon. When we asked him about a collaboration, he laughed, "I don't know. That's up to that man. He's big. I don't know if I'm on that level yet."