David M. Benett/Getty Images for Instagram
In case you Muggles weren't aware, Matthew Lewis, who played Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter movies, has turned into quite the fox.
The physical metamorphosis of his character, an awkward student wizard with a heart of gold, had already begun a few years ago. Recently, the 25-year-old British actor has made his Instagram account public, about 10 months after he opened it, showing his complete transformation into regulation hottie.
Here are 7 things we've learned from his photos.
1. Matthew Lewis looks sexy on the red carpet.
2. Matthew Lewis looks sexy when he's being Hulk-smashed.
3. Matthew Lewis + Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), his golf buddy = double the sexiness!
4. Matthew Lewis looks sexy with his hair pushed back.
5. Matthew Lewis looks sexy when he's winning.
6. Flight attendants, like many Muggles, appreciate Matthew Lewis' sexiness.
7. Matthew Lewis looks sexy in aviator shades.
8. ...this python agrees.
9. Matthew Lewis looks sexy when he's being patriotic.
10. Matthew Lewis is a sexy soldier.
Well, fake soldier. He stars in a new BBC dramedy series, Bluestone 42, which is about a U.K. military bomb disposal unit in Afghanistan. It's a comedy-drama, aka a dramedy. And his Harry Potter co-star Emma Watson says he's "hilarious" in it.
He's showed his fighting spirit on-screen before.
11. Matthew Lewis looks sexy when he rides a horse.
12. Matthew Lewis looks sexy in a sweater.
13. Matthew Lewis is just sexy. Period.