Get ready to feel super-tired for the next several weeks because Daylight Saving Time is almost here, people!
It's that very special outdated "holiday" where we wonder if our iPhones switch over automatically, then we accidentally sleep too late regardless and miss our favorite Friends reruns on TBS. Life is hard!
So before you spring your clock ahead an hour this weekend, let's take a moment for a little pity party over how lame this tradition really is.
1. You have to try to remember how watches work so you can spring them forward. Microwave clock be damned!
2. You're tired because you don't know when to go to bed anymore.
3. You feel stupid and frustrated because you don't understand the purpose behind time shifts, but then again, does anyone really get it?
4. You're annoyed because everyone keeps reminding you about the damn day. It's not Christmas, people! No one keeps a DST Advent calendar!
5. You have to read a million bad jokes on Twitter and Facebook about it.
6. You can't use excuses about it getting dark early to avoid social obligations.
7. You will accidentally sleep in and miss something... hopefully not brunch! Do NOT miss brunch!
8. This is technically when we're supposed to check our smoke alarm batteries too, but it's so tempting to procrasinate until it beeps!
9. There are no cool Daylight Saving Time parties out there. At least we could party about it!
10. You lose an hour. That's the hour you could have finally bumped into Zac Efron and proclaimed your love to him! Who knows?!