After months of buzz, the first episode of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's new show, aptly named LeAnn & Eddie, has made its debut online.
Didn't catch it yet? Don't worry, we already took care of it for you and are here to provide you with the five weirdest moments from the premiere episode.
But before we get into the nitty gritty of the couple's latest foray into the world of reality television, let's get one major subject out of the way: Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville.
So is the show really all about the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star?
Well, not entirely, but the married duo do make mention of the outspoken blonde a whopping eight times throughout the 22-minute program. (Translation: She's the topic of discussion roughly every three minutes. Good times!)
But back to the most memorable moments from the famous couple's highly anticipated show…
1. She's Not the Only Singer in the Family: The Grammy-winning crooner reveals that her hubby once tried his hand at a musical career (there's even a hilarious throwback clip to boot!). Cibrian seemed wholly embarrassed by the subject, and admitted that he'll be sticking to his day job.
2. It's All About Perspective: At the red carpet premiere of The Best Man Holiday, the couple plans to kiss a certain way to throw off reporters. Rimes even bets that the awkward kiss would end up in a tabloid—and sure enough, she was right!
3. Rime-isms: The country superstar sure had a few quotable moments throughout the premiere, but the most jarring one was none other than this gem: "Tattoos and boobs are like bank accounts, they can never be too big." Yep, she said that.
4. Babies on the Brain: When Mario Lopez asks her if she's planning on having any kids in the near future, she replies, "We work on it often!"
5. Ah, Unconditional Love: Rimes and Cibrian joke (we think?!) about being with one another through thick and thin. "I'd love you even if you [only] had $10 million," he tells his wife. She then turns to him to say, "And I'd love you even if you were fat and ugly." And then, in that sweet little moment, they both start giggling and say, "No we wouldn't, who are we kidding?"