McMillan is the master of each type of wave: beachy, retro, even that super-tousled bedhead style. So it's likely the E! star will wear her hair long and lose. Still, we haven't ruled out that she might surprise us all and go for an elegant updo.
So, to help us further narrow down the possibilities we turned to celebrity hairstylist Nikki Lee of Nine Zero One salon. She selected three and a half-down 'dos and one and a half updos (More on those halves in a minute) as her top 5 predictions. Here are her picks:
1. Up, Up And Not Away: "This look is very Brigitte Bardot. It's sexy yet timeless. This is every bride's dream updo!"
2. Real Slick: "This look is very Parisian chic! It's edgy, cool, and something very unexpected for a bride If Kim's trying to shock us all this could be a look she chooses!" Bonus: Kanye West seems to be a big fan of this hairstyle.
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
3. Splitting Hairs: "Half-up is always a good option. It's simple yet romantic and highlights her beautiful features."
4. You Go, Curl! "This is the vixen we love to see. Hair is down with a beautiful blowout and bombshell curls making a real statement."
5. Taking Sides: "This is a prime example of Kim's beautiful, simple, 'less is more' look, which she's been doing a lot of in 2014."
Which look do you think Kim will choose?
Don't miss the Congrats Kim & Kanye Marathon all this weekend on E!, and don't forget Keeping Up With the Kardashians premieres Sunday, June 8, at 9 p.m.